Here are some of our recommendations for promoting immunity, naturally:
Be a Good Samaritan
Good Samaritan essential oil blend by Pranarom is a mixture of eucalyptus, clove, lemon, rosemary, and cinnamon essential oils. An equivalent to Thieves oil!
- Sanitizing Spray: Add 36 drops of Good Samaritan to 1 ounce of water and 1 tsp of unscented castile/dish soap. Scale up depending on the size of the container. Shake, spray to clean often. Perfect for cleaning door knobs, banisters, desks, and counter tops.
- Clean Hands: Add 8-12 drops of Good Samaritan per ounce of unscented hand lotion or soap. A natural disinfectant!
- Fresh Air: Add 8-12 drops of Good Samaritan to a diffuser with water. Purify the air in your home or office.
- On-The-Go: Apply 1-2 drops of Good Samaritan on your hands and lightly sweep across clothing to purify and protect while traveling.
With this natural product, you can help build your immunity.
- Daily Maintenance: Once a day, hold 1 tsp of Sovereign Silver under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Immune Maintenance: Task 1 tsp of Sovereign Silver up to 5 times a day.
- Intense Immune Maintenance: Task 1 tsp of Sovereign Silver up to 7 times a day.
You can also apply Sovereign Silver topically with their sprays and first-aid gels. Sovereign Silver is available in mist sprays, topical first-aid gels, droppers, and flat tops.