Bugs, they’re everywhere! In your garden, by the river, munching on your picnic snacks, buzzing in your ear, crawling up your sock! Here at Nature’s Presence, we have what you need to keep them from biting you and if a few do take a bite, we have something to make you feel better.
All Natural Bug Repellents
In addition to keeping bugs away, you can rest assured that you will not be applying chemical laden substances to your skin nor damaging the environment if you stick to these natural alternatives. Come in and explore our selection of already made blends or choose to make your own with Veriditas Essential Oils.
- AloeLife Bug Beware
- Rosemary, Thyme, Lemongrass
- TheraNeem Herbal Outdoor Spray
- Neem, Aloe, Eucalyptus, White Thyme, Lemongrass, Citronella, Lemon Peel, Cedarwood, Tea Tree, Bergamot
- Now Bug Ban
- Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Thyme
- Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
- Soybean Oil, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Cornmint, Citronella, Clove, Geranium
Post Bug Bite Soothers
Sometimes, no matter how well you cover yourself with bug spray, a few rogue mosquitos or ants will break through and take a bite. In that case, soothe your skin with any one of the following options. They are all great!
- Veriditas Bug Bite Eraser
- Clove, Tea Tree, Lavender, Peppermint (Organic)
- Puremedy Black Salve
- Bloodroot Powder, Calendula, Carnauba Wax, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Echinacea, Elderflower, Fir Basalm, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pine Extract, Shea Butter
- Redmond Bentonite Clay
- Bentonite Clay Powder
- Natural Factors Bioactive Quercetin